- 17th October
- 4th June
Never trust a person who’s photos on their online dating profile are of them only in sunglasses. 90% chance they are cross eyed. 10% chance they have a girlfriend.
- 18th May
- 13th May
- 6th April
- 1st March
- 28th February
- 27th February
- 26th February
I’ve been editing my guy friends’ OKCupid profiles all day.
It’s pretty hilarious how men seem to write their profile for other men, not their audience, which is actually women.
Gentlemen, you don’t need to tell women everything! You need to tell her just enough to be willing to respond to your messages or give her enough ammunition to engage with you first.
She doesn’t need to know that you collect baseball cards or how you’re sharing your apartment with your sibling as you save up money for bigger and better things. Instead, share an experience like how your favorite memory with your father was when he took you to your first baseball game or how you’ve got a great relationship with your brother because you’re a “family oriented” sort-of-guy.
Water it down… just enough.
Looking for tips and tricks to improve your online dating profile? Contact me.