Our amazing intern should exhibit the below qualities:
- They should be outgoing, confident, and personable. Creating trust right away is key, and at Agape Match, we favor warm and sympathetic personalities to help us on our mission of finding love for our clients.
- They should be professional. You know how nerve wrecking a first date can be? Yeah… working at a matchmaking firm is like being on a perpetual first date. You’re expected to be on your best behavior, dress the part, and not blog about the crazy psychos you may meet and/or accidentally fall in love with our potential clients who look so dreamy.
- They should be exceptional at social media and communication. You should know not to post drunk and naked photos on Facebook and use proper grammar on Twitter, even in tight 140 character spaces. You should also know how to write a professional email.
- They should be fluent in Greek. Έχεις ιδέα πόσες μήτερες τηλέφωνουν με φόβο οτι δεν θα έχουν εγγόνια πριν πεθάνουν;
- They should be able to take initiative, be organized, detail oriented and have superior time management skills. Pretty basic right? I’m pretty sure every company asks for this. However, with flexible hours, it’s important that you can get things done and be a quick thinker.
- They should know Microsoft Office and/or Pages and Keynote.
- They should have a computer. You’ll have the flexibility to work from home. I’m almost certain lugging my desktop computer to and from our office is going to kill your back, and unfortunately, this position comes with zero health insurance/ benefits.
Agape Match is evolving! Though this position is unpaid, there will be many opportunities for compensation via commission and possibly a paid position in the future. Ideal candidates are studying or would have studied human resources, management, marketing, public relations, or marketing, but we’re definitely open to other areas of studies. They should live in the NYC Metropolitan area.
How to apply for this position: Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Agape Match Internship. Your resume should outline your work experience and/or relevant educational courses that you believe qualify you to work at Agape Match, America’s most innovative matchmaking firm.